Sunday School for ages 3 through adults is held each Sunday at 9:15 am during the school year. 3 yr. olds through 5th grade learn Bible stories which relate to the preaching text for each week. Middle schoolers have a three-year rotation learning the Old Testament, New Testament, Life of Martin Luther and about prayer and worship. High Schoolers have a faith discussion format, and adults do a variety of Bible studies. Click here for the Sunday School Schedule.
GRACE KIDS is our new youth group for kids in Kindergarten through 5th Grade. All Kindergarten through 5th Graders are welcome to join us as we use TeamKID: All In to help grow young disciples by strengthening their relationships with God and with one another through education and having fun. It features Bible exploration through stories, games and fun activity-based learning all while helping kids grow to be more like Jesus. Grace Kids meets from 6:30-7:45pm on select Wednesdays throughout the year. Click here to see the schedule. We encourage you to sign your children up if you as it is helpful for our planning to have an idea of how many kids to expect, but kids are still welcome to attend even if they did not get signed up. Adults who are interested in leading or helping may also sign up online for dates they are available to help. We will need approximately 2-4 adult leaders/helpers per session. Click here to visit the sign up page. We hope to see you there!
Splash Ministry is a monthly mailing sent to families when a child is born. The Splash packets continue each month until children begin Sunday school and provide ideas for parents to begin faith learning with even these youngest of God’s beloved children.
Milestone Ministry recognizes faith milestones in the life of Grace Lutheran children and youth. Students are recognized for their learning by receiving a stone. Milestones include:
- Baptism and Remembrance of Baptism
- 3 year-old receive story Bibles to begin to learn and love God’s Word
- 4 year olds receive prayer pillows to help them learn to pray
- Kindergarteners learn the Lord’s Prayer
- 1st and 2nd Graders learn the 10 Commandments
- 3rd Graders receive a Bible
- 4th Graders learn about what God did for them in Baptism
- 5th Graders learn about the Sacrament of Holy Communion
- Camp and youth gathering milestones for those children and youth are grow their faith during the summer
- Middle Schoolers and High Schoolers learn about leadership in the church by leading worship once a year
- 10th Graders are confirmed
- 12th Graders are recognized on their graduation